Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Things you didnt know you didnt know

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got this email from a friend and thought it may broaden our minds. *L*

    A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.

    Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.

    Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.

    If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall.

    If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you will have produced
    enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

    On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.

    You are more likely to be killed by a Champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.

    The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.

    Butterflies taste with their feet.




    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *whispers* Chilly....who's getting the ants drunk....and more importantly.....WHY?? *LOL*

    *stomps on a spider and walks out*

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    and that a pill bug, if one side of its legs were cut off, would just continue to move around in circles.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never got ants drunk...just put JD on them and lit it *L* They can run really fast when on fire! *LMAO*

    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's really cruel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •